Page Viewing Options

Saturday, June 18, 2011

I looked out this morning and the sun was gone...

Nothing like a Boston song stuck in your head for weeks!  Everyone! "it's more than a feeling..."

I was going to post the video but didn't want to startle anyone. 

It's raining again here in Portland.  Yesterday was soooo lovely!   I did my Business Foundations homework, or tried, outside.  Did my daily marketing, some yard work, and rearranged an ef-ton of furniture.  Rearranging the entire house isn't exactly fun, but nessessary.  Granted the house is only 780 square feet, not counting the garage(aka my future painting studio) but I have a LOT of items.  Too many items.  The goodwill pile is growing.

Anyway. I say all that to say, that I'm organizing and de-cluttering my life. From house to brain.  Spring cleaning for the soul, if you will. 

What do you do when you feel disorganized and cluttered?

No comments: