Page Viewing Options

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Lists of My Lists

Happy 2013!  Day two of the new year finds me still getting ready for the new year.  The good news is in my mind it actually starts on Monday.  The rest of this week is for finishing up last years this and that, organizing, sorting and making some plans. 

Things I'm looking forward to:

"el Corazon del Hombre..."
Angst's annual Male Form show.  I have placed "el Corazon del Hombre" aka Dark Angle in the show.   The opening is this Friday the 4th.  I'm planning on being there around 7pm.  I'm excited to see what else will be there! 

I will be modeling for the Cuevas Art Studio in Hillsboro on Jan. 12th .

Almost Monday prints is the featured artist for February at Bikeasaurus!    I have some work to do to get ready and a couple new blocks to carve and print! 

I'm trying to get a solo show for my new series of portraits. I have a lot of painting to do and still some models to corral!  Month and venue to be announced, soon I hope!

Submitting a painting to Cascade AIDS Project Art Auction.  Hopefully my piece will be selected!

I have some other things that I'm contemplating but they are still in the early list and to check out phases.

Here's to an exciting 2013 filled with love, happiness, peace and adventure!  I wish you all the best!  xo

No comments: