Page Viewing Options

Saturday, March 19, 2011

The Sound of Silence

I've been mostly silent this week.  I have a million excuses for my lack of posts and my lack of productivity.  None very interesting. 

My list is a mile long of things I need to do in the next two weeks.  I'm hoping to get through them quickly and efficiently while still having fun!  Side note:  I was able to get out into the garden today and planted beets, arugula, and swiss chard. Planted some snap peas this week too!

Today I will be painting for a few hours in hopes of getting closer to finishing my commission piece.  When it's done I'll post the process photos from along the way.  I'm really interested in your feed back once you see it.

I also have about 5 new prints to kick out before Pedal Nation here in Portland April 9th and 10th.  I will be sharing a space with 5 other "bike craft" artists/designers/sellers.  Among them will be two lovely ladies I've had the pleasure of selling with before, Rachel of  Bike Cozy , and Randi Jo of  Randi Jo Fabrications.  I'm looking forward to a fun weekend with some fabu people selling awesome goods!  The other bike craft team will be Curtis of North St. Bags, Brian of Velo Gioielli, and Becky of BIKEASAURUS.  If you are interested in bike stuff check out the Pedal Nation website and come down to say hi!

And last but certainly not least, I ask you to keep the people and animals of Japan in your thoughts.  During my brief time there this fall I fell in love with the entire nation.  My heart hurts for them. 


Enjoy your weekend!  I hope to be a little more communicative in the weeks to come! 

No comments: