Page Viewing Options

Monday, January 24, 2011

An Update -

Unfinished Owls
I just wanted to thank everyone again for all the support over the last couple of weeks after the break-in!

Plywood Art Window
I'm still not sleeping very well, but it's getting better.  I finally have all the insurance crapola sorted out.

Thanks to my family, friends and a couple of strangers too, I was able to sell enough to cover my deductible!  I'm amazed at the all the kindness. Thank you, thank you, thank you!  My Mom, aka my biggest fan, wins the award for most generous!  :)  It made me feel so much better to provide art to the people who helped! 

The downside of the event. Besides not sleeping well, "Fred's" computer was NOT covered under my homeowners insurance policy.  So that was $1800 out the window, literally.  Since he is considered a renter in my home his items are not covered.  He took it much better than I did.  I almost puked when the adjuster told me.  

I've ordered my replacement laptop, "Fred" was given a 10 year old crazy computer from his work's recycle bin to use until he can get a new one.  It sounds like a jet!  My replacement window is also on it's way.  The flooring and furniture are next on my list to have repaired and replaced.  
Thank you Diane!! aka AnniePod
Today I received this in the mail!  Talk about making my day! :)   

Things like this make it much easier to move on!  I can't wait to put this all behind me!

Thanks again everyone!

No comments: