Page Viewing Options

Thursday, June 9, 2011

The Busiest Unemployed Person Ever!

Summer is almost here in the Pacific Northwest!  This will be my first summer unemployed for longer than I can remember - early ninety's maybe?? I'm excited, sad, and BUSY!!
You may or may not not what I've been up to, so I'll recap!

  • Painting - Have another commission piece that I've started.  Wait till you see this request! 
  • Printmaking - Etsy, print of the month, rephotographing project, typical etsy stuff
  • Print/portfolio Exchanges - Multiple!!! 
  • The Falcon - Still running the Tuesday night painting group - this month we have the lovely Mila! 
  • Drypoint Workshops -  I need to schedule one soon!  Debating of switching venues...
  • The Art of Action - and online course "Wish there was a plan for turning your dreams & ideas into ACTIONS?"  

  • Mercy Corps - Social Media Workshop 
  • PAN - Print Arts Northwest - Just volunteered to be on a committee.
  • Travel - Trying to figure out how I can take a long vacation this fall and travel around eastern europe & down into Istanbul. And also visit a few friends! but if this is going to happen I need to figure it out quickly!!!!

Last but not least, lots of kitty petting and cheese eating!  And yes, I am looking for work as well while I try to figure out how to be what I want when I grow up! 

What are you up to??? 

2 comments:

Diane P. said...

Sounds like you are really using this time to be productive and learn new things! Good for you!

Serena said...

I'm trying!! That's not to say I may or may not waste a good amount of time "marketing" on the interwebs! :) But i'm certainly not laying on the sofa(mostly because i don't have one) eating bon bons!! Thanks for following along! The journey is easier and more fun knowing others are with me!