This was my very first attempt at Japanese Woodblock Printing! AKA moku hanga! I copied a Hiroshige print. I have a lot of cleaning up to do! My paper was too wet, but I was impatient. The red is too strong, and didn't act like I thought it would on the bird. Will remove it from that area on the block. 4 blocks make up this print. Hand printed in the Japanese method. I have a lot to learn but will be a fabu time doing so! I'll repost when I clean up my blocks and reprint with less "chatter" and a little different color. I took a wonderful workshop by Barbara Mason at the Atelier Meridian here in Portland!