Page Viewing Options

Thursday, June 2, 2011

June Bug.

I don't know where you are in the world, but here in Portland, Oregon we are experiencing the 3rd coldest and 2nd wettest spring in the history of keeping track.  and it's unpleasant.  I need some good ole sun shine, blue sky and warmth!  Don't get me wrong, I really can't imagine living many other places on earth for many different reasons, but about now, i'm dreaming of a hot climate and blues skys with a tad of tropical sun and sea for good measure. 

Today I'm playing catch up and clean up.  I participated in one and helped in another workshop last week and went out of town.  So needless to say, i'm behind!  on everything!  I've been experimenting at the Atelier Meridian with sugarlift, auqutint, and solarplates and it's been great fun!  I can't wait to post some photos of what I've been working on! Printmaking is an amazing subject to study!  Oh the possibilities!

here's a bit of a preview!


Here's hoping that your weekend is full of sun and fun!  Happy early weekend everyone!

No comments: