Page Viewing Options

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Rain Rain Go Away I want to go Outside Today!

Saturdays have always been my favorite day of the week. You get to stay up late friday night, sleep in if you want, do fun stuff all day, and stay up late again! But today I'm cold. and it's drizzly outside. Also, don't feel that great.

Insert kitty cat loving interruption here -my fluffy lovable naughty Siamese 5 year old kitten, Thai, just informed me that it was time for some mid morning holding and petting. He insists on being held like a baby being burped on my shoulder. Making it almost impossible to do anything else during that time. Good thing he's cute, I always say!

So, Saturday. Today isn't panning out to be the best one. I've had a headache since yesterday afternoon when I woke up from my nap. I was napping to prepare to go out with some lovely friends, mostly he 80's *Ranch crew. I also don't have any good tea in the house that I feel is worthy of drinking. Not the mention this newly erupted nose herp.

Nose herp you ask? Well, let me tell you. Many people get "cold sores" on their mouths or in or around their noses. I happen to get one just inside and a little outside my lower right nostril, usually during times of stress. Apparently I am under stress. It's painful and embarrassing. Looks like a scab from having a bad cold and blowing your nose too much. Most people also aquire said virus during their childhood. Dirty filthy children! But I had my first outbreak as an adult in the 90's. I thought it was impetigo Gah!!!

So, Saturday. Today I wanted my fun Saturday to include yard work! I love working in my yard! But instead I think I will finish reading Eat, Pray, Love. And start a plate for drypoint!

*The Ranch is a Roseburg/Glide icon if you lived there in the late 80's. At least in my circle of friends, but that's an entirely different story.

No comments: