Page Viewing Options

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Time sure does fly!

Week two, Thursday November 18 2010

I've been having a bit of a focusing problem. and not sticking to my lists. Tomorrows goal will be to be more focused. or maybe i'll start right now! i recently read that some people go as far as putting times on their to do list. Might be a good idea. Seem really regimented but I'm finding that I am wasting a lot of time doing nothing really. And I actually have things I need to do!

2 holiday art sales coming up and I need plenty of new stock is the top priority right now. I also worked on the resume a little yesterday, which was really frustrating. I can't even begin to think of my portfolio right now.

I'm also feeling unrealistic pressure to and guilt about this blog. not writing and not writing anything of interest. pity, as rosa would say.

And now back to this list making!

No comments: