Page Viewing Options

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Sunday Night, and It's Not A Work Night!

exhausted after making stuff all week and trying to sell it all weekend at BikeCraft 6. I did ok. Have more then a weeks worth of unemployemnt in my pocket. tho that's not much since i dont get the maximum amount. i figure all my time to make the stuff, the cost of the booth and my time manning the booth, i'm at about 75 cents per hour. but that's ok. i love it. and i'm the only one telling me what to do!

I also met some awesome people! others, like my self, struggling with the unemployment woes, figuring out who they are if they aren't at work and how to feel like the matter in the world. we are not our jobs, we our not our careers, we are not just what we eat, we are humans with needs and wishes and dreams. With families and friends that should love us even if we dont have jobs and can't pay our mortgages. and if we don't' have those kinds of friends and families then we should be getting new ones! :) I think having some form of support is important. so far i'm very fortunate!
if you are reading this and don't have a support system, try and find one. or send me a note! i'll listen!

and now, some sleep!

No comments: